What is AccountPlus® Service (Credential)?
The AccountPlus® Service provides financial institutions and their clients with an online tool that extends beyond the financial institution boundary. Products held directly with the institution and strategic partners can be consolidated and displayed through Internet Banking Integrated Services and Internet Banking Online Services.
The SSO (Single Sign On) feature contained in the AccountPlus® Service enables Internet Banking users to access Credential Direct without entering another username and password. Once authenticated against Internet Banking, they can seamlessly transfer to the Credential Direct website.
Benefits and Strategic Value
The value of this feature is to improve service to customers by providing them with a complete financial picture and by helping financial institutions to better understand, anticipate, and serve customer needs. Financial institutions will be better positioned to provide improved wealth management services
• Financial institutions will improve customer service and convenience by providing single sign-on access to a complete portfolio of a customer’s business within the system
• By offering brokerage information, the financial institution is better positioned to compete with the big banks via the online banking channel.
• By using the AccountPlus® Service feature to integrate partner accounts into the financial institution online banking website, the institution is better positioned to protect its own brand and to drive traffic to the institution site rather than have customer’s access partner sites directly.
AccountPlus® (Credential) Partners
The current AccountPlus® (Credential) partners are:
• Credential Asset Management Accounts
• Credential Securities Inc.
• Credential Direct Inc.
AccountPlus® (Credential) in Internet BankingWhen the AccountPlus® Service is enabled in Internet Banking, the Account Summary page will display the Credential participants account information. This information is displayed separately below the customer’s accounts with their financial institution.
AccountPlus® (Credential) Single Sign On (SSO)Single Sign On is an enhanced feature of AccountPlus® Service which is available only to financial institutions currently using AccountPlus® Service with Internet Banking. This feature enables Internet Banking users to access Credential Direct without entering another username and password. Once authenticated against Internet Banking, they can seamlessly transfer to Credential Direct website. It provides better experience to the end user and brings credit unions in line with banks that offer similar capability.
Credit Union Business Process Impact
During the implementation, your staff will need to receive general training about the product. AccountPlus® Service has been designed as a self-serve feature for your members; hence the product is expected to require very little support from your staff.
AccountPlus® Service FAQ's (PDF) (PDF - 111.77 KB)Learn more about our AccountPlus® Service and the frequently asked questions by clicking the link above and safely downloading our PDF.